Requesting skilled signature artist

Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
37
Hey guys! I want a signature for the forums but I haven't the slightest idea how to make them lol.

If someone has the time to make one for me I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

I'm not to specific on what I want really, just to have My ingame name and the ego logo on it somehow and have it look awesome! :D

Again I virtually have no idea how to make it or else I would myself lol so go crazy and either pm me signature draft ideas or created ones

Make it look awesome :) If I use yours Ill credit you as being a well accomplished signature artist to others!

Thank you for your time,

Ninja Skittlez
 
I'll give a shot at something in the morning, if I've got a moment
 
Signature

Hey thanks guys :)

Again, you don't have to, but let's see what you guys come up with :D

My favorite color combinations are black and blue and black and red hehe

Thank you for your time in advance,

Ninja Skittlez
 
Hey guys! I want a signature for the forums but I haven't the slightest idea how to make them lol.

If someone has the time to make one for me I would greatly appreciate it!!!!

I'm not to specific on what I want really, just to have My ingame name and LOTS OF ANIME! on it somehow and have it look awesome! :D

Again I virtually have no idea how to make it or else I would myself lol so go crazy and either pm me signature draft ideas or created ones

Make it look awesome :) If I use yours Ill credit you as being a well accomplished signature artist to others!

Thank you for your time,

Ninja Skittlez


If you say so boss.
 
awelsomecopy.jpg


If you don't use it, I will. I am extremely proud of this.
 
Thanks BokkChoi I'll use it :P Shoulda used a fiji blue honda civic si 2006. Thats my car :P But I like it thanks again.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top