Should we have a Rotation Server?

Rotation server?


  • Total voters
    18
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

Rotation server with all the maps from all the servers we have.
 
i thought argentan would replace the sniper server but turns out its a new one, so who knows for the sniper server....
 
think it would be cool to have one with maps that we dont have as other servers
 
if you guys want a rotation server, fill up some of our current servers first.

-Blue
 
rotation server wont happen - we've had them in the past and numbers were ALWAYS down.. all it takes it 3-4 people to leave on a new map, and the server dies bc others follow. Why do you think we have all 24/7 maps?
 
rotation server wont happen - we've had them in the past and numbers were ALWAYS down.. all it takes it 3-4 people to leave on a new map, and the server dies bc others follow. Why do you think we have all 24/7 maps?

the Sniper server is a rotational style server, and for the most part, is Dead. I think we all know it... and I believe as a group we want to see someting take its place that may grow and attract new people. I would rather see a 1/2 filled rush server then an empty Sniper Server. And telling us to fill the other servers does not breathe any life into the Sniper Server... I am sad to say but that server is D.O.A

Ive had several people ask me now why we arent haveing/trying out a rush map event... my answer is, Leadership says it is too much trouble to add the maps to do this.

I personally see the Sniper server as a waste of box space that could be of better use to attract new people to eGO.
 
Last edited:
the Sniper server is a rotational style server, and for the most part, is Dead. I think we all know it... and I believe as a group we want to see someting take its place that may grow and attract new people. I would rather see a 1/2 filled rush server then an empty Sniper Server. And telling us to fill the other servers does not breathe any life into the Sniper Server... I am sad to say but that server is D.O.A

Ive had several people ask me now why we arent haveing/trying out a rush map event... my answer is, Leadership says it is too much trouble to add the maps to do this.

I personally see the Sniper server as a waste of box space that could be of better use to attract new people to eGO.

you are right about the sniper server, but you are absolutely wrong about the idea of a rotation server actually working. In fact, that sniper server was the longest lasting rotation server we ever had. It wont work for anything else, and I have been around here long enough to see it fail more than once.
 
I'm going to close this before things get too out of hand...we answered this at the meeting with the new announcement of our Argentan Instant Respawn server (which will be up within a few weeks).

Like Blue said, remember to fill our other servers first, before we start looking into new things like this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top