- Joined
- Feb 25, 2009
- Messages
- 136
Well ok I just bought empire total war last night dled it during the night played it in the morning but The middles of ships were invisible Weapons invisible buildings / walls invisible.
ive tried everything changed graphics resolutions verified the integrity of the cache defragment the files but nothing worked!!!
I got a great Graphics card nvidia played crysis on full high detail few days ago for a bit
So i got really noooo clue whats up with my game
Right now i just started reinstalled it so yea PLEASE HELP!!!
Edit: I also Posted this on Total War Forums!
ive tried everything changed graphics resolutions verified the integrity of the cache defragment the files but nothing worked!!!
I got a great Graphics card nvidia played crysis on full high detail few days ago for a bit
So i got really noooo clue whats up with my game
Right now i just started reinstalled it so yea PLEASE HELP!!!
Edit: I also Posted this on Total War Forums!
Last edited:





