Signature Size?

SigmaMX

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
1,947
Im doing my signature for the forums but, whats the pixel size? 125x125?

thanks :D
 
Max height is 220px, so keep it under that if you don't want it to scroll vertically. Otherwise, I don't believe there are any other restrictions on image sizing.
 
I remember getting confused over this too.

Okay Sigma, basically, your sig can be pretty huge. The thing is that the image has to exist on a website. If you made it personally you can upload in then put the link like this.



You can use the insert image function.

I hope this is what you were looking for. This confused me when I was sorting out my sig before as well.
 
Depending on the resolution of the monitor of the person using it you can get images that will need horizontal scroll bars if you go over 500 pixels wide (in some cases even smaller). 200 pixels high is a good choice to prevent vertical scrolling. It lets you add "I'm out of town" temporary text.

Having to scroll to see a signature is annoying. There are some beautiful signatures on the small side. So just don't post your graduating class photo in your sig and you'll be fine.
 
I made a signature and inserted it, it must bee 550x120, the size leaves a .5 inch scrolling, but im sure no one is gonna notice...

Thank you guyzzzz
 
Just save a signature from the forum you like, then paste it in photoshop or what ever you use, and just change the image, then you have the right size. That what i mostly do.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top