Photoshop Help

EliteBoobies

I made one post
Joined
Oct 2, 2010
Messages
11
Hello everyone in EGO, I would like to ask a few questions.
So i play on your DODS servers and TF2 servers a lot and I have been visiting your site almost everyday and I am just trilled and amazed by the graphics that you guys present on the first page.
I am currently in school right now but soon when I am finished I will join ego and become a member. :)

My question:

Is it possible to teach me how you guys make these awesome logos?
Case If you do I, I will join the the ego graphic division for the making photoshop logos and such in the future(3weeks).
 
im not good with PS, but im profecent with GIMP and PAINT.net
my tip for you is to practice different brushes and practice more and more
 
If you add me, I can walk you through it. I'm in a class at school strictly for graphic design with Photoshop. Just message me on the forums and I can help you. :)
 
Thank you so much Hence, when you say "If you add me" what exactly do you mean by that, where do I add you?
 
You can click 'STEAM PROFILE (ADD ME)' in my signature and/or add me on the forums.

EDIT - I'm making a photoshop tutorial right now, and it will be up tonight. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top