Sig/Divider Comp!

#Krazy

Rookie
Joined
Mar 25, 2010
Messages
71
Ok i need Epic Signature, and a Divider.

RULES:

NO ANIME

NO SHINY STUFF

NO NEW PEOPLE (No Noobs to Graphic Designing)
------------------------------------------------------
Im paying 5$ to Person who i Choose to win :)

---------------------------------------------------

Details :

Render: Tf2 Related

Colors: Anything

Size: Anything Cool (NOT TOO BIG or TOO SMALL)

Text: #Krazy eGO TF:2 Division
---------------------------------------------------

POST DOWN THERE READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

LIKE I SAID PERSON I CHOOSE WINS 5$ (Not much but Rly all i can afford after Buying new Laptop :P )
 
You're actually going to pay money for a sig? I'm not even sure if you're allowed to do that..
 
Ok fine then :P, But ill give the winner 5K CC , Bokk Come on man make somit, Ive seen your work :P
 
Aight mate, Thanks :)

And can you Put like the TF2 Symbol in each corner aswell mate ? :D but make them stick out of the sig (If you know what i mean)
 
So your saying no Noobs.. what benefit does that give you?
 
I mean no-offence to anyone with me saying that, Just mean no new people making it :P, Because i need a good sig :P
 
meettheadmi.jpg

In before everyone else. Also:
krazyavbro.gif
 
Last edited:
Sorry but before asnyone else bothers posing, Promote Euro to DL Noaw artimus !! :D ^^ Thanks Euro mate :)

Due to no other Contestants, Euro has won ^^ :) ( ya probly woulda won anyway m8 aha )
 

Latest posts

Back
Top