Can I run it?

XXzz-Trauma-zzXX

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
805
Could anyone figure out if I would be able to run this game and what settings (Low,Medium, or High) it would run decently at?

Fallout 3

Laptop Specs:
Intel Core 2 Duo @ 1.3GHz overclocked by 33% (Im bad at math dont know how to figure out what its overclocked to exactly.)
Nvidia GeForce G210M 512MB RAM
4GB RAM
Windows 7 home premium 64 Bit
450GB HDD

Also if anyone has an extra copy of the game or is willing to gift it to me I would GREATLY appreciate it. But my main focus is making sure I can run it.
 
I think you can play the game at low or medium low graphic settings. Based off your previous post, you're gaming on a Asus UL50vt (or whatever the hell its official spec is). You're using a laptop that OCs itself and turns on the dedicated graphics card for gaming, then turns it back down and off for normal everyday use. Most reviews are very positive about its gaming prowess in general.
 
Could anyone figure out if I would be able to run this game and what settings (Low,Medium, or High) it would run decently at?

Fallout 3

Laptop Specs:
Intel Core 2 Duo @ 1.3GHz overclocked by 33% (Im bad at math dont know how to figure out what its overclocked to exactly.)
Nvidia GeForce G210M 512MB RAM
4GB RAM
Windows 7 home premium 64 Bit
450GB HDD

Also if anyone has an extra copy of the game or is willing to gift it to me I would GREATLY appreciate it. But my main focus is making sure I can run it.
As snipeye said theres a good chance that you'll be able to play low graphics and maybe medium.
 
Just try this http://www.yougamers.com/games/10291/ and click on the game-o-meter. It's basic but it does the job fairly well.

Thing about these little things are. They are not accurate. At least not for my laptop. One of them said my laptop wouldnt be able to run Crysis at all. I play it and guess what. It defaults it to Medium with a good framerate. Plus this thing seems weak spec wise, but its running games that im surprised it can even run.
 
Kinda puts it into perspective. Thanks for that.

P.S. I remember that turning the resolution down reduces load on the computer. So since ive been having issues with Borderlands jumping around to different FPS I lowered the resolution and Im getting stable 30 to 60. Very smooth and fluid gameplay now.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top