- Joined
- Jul 15, 2010
- Messages
- 887
So I come from home, exhausted after school (slept really late due to preparation of an English oral exam) and log on, my steam wont log on, and I check my email. It says, steam password has been changed.
I contacted steam for a recovery, hopefully it will work, If it doesn't, I don't mind.
I went to a game store today and bought tons of PC cd's ^_^
I got really good grades, this term and my dad put some more money in the bank, so I bought.
CSS, DOD:S, The Orange Box (TF2, Portal, HL2) and GTA IV
Okay some pretty happy, and mad.
How do I go about changing my steam ID?
I contacted steam for a recovery, hopefully it will work, If it doesn't, I don't mind.
I went to a game store today and bought tons of PC cd's ^_^
I got really good grades, this term and my dad put some more money in the bank, so I bought.
CSS, DOD:S, The Orange Box (TF2, Portal, HL2) and GTA IV
Okay some pretty happy, and mad.
How do I go about changing my steam ID?






