E Endorama Active Member Joined Mar 15, 2007 Messages 360 Oct 14, 2010 #1 I will be getting sum surgery tomorrow. I should be fine but may not b on for a bit...
F fishman14 Poster Joined Jan 1, 2010 Messages 192 Oct 14, 2010 #2 hope all goes well! take your time to heal!
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Oct 14, 2010 #3 Good luck, i might be going under the knife soon.
N Nomad. Active Member Joined Aug 24, 2010 Messages 251 Oct 14, 2010 #4 GOD Speed and...a speedy recovery ! Nomad.
I I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 1,907 Oct 14, 2010 #5 good luck cya back soon.
E eruption Poster Joined Sep 21, 2010 Messages 136 Oct 14, 2010 #7 i got a yucky picture in my head.... PSYCHO!
E Endorama Active Member Joined Mar 15, 2007 Messages 360 Oct 14, 2010 #9 Yea... Im nervous as shit...
Boyle Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 7, 2008 Messages 3,280 Oct 14, 2010 #10 I hope all goes well for you and that you have a fast recovery.
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 Oct 14, 2010 #11 Good luck I hope things go well for you!
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Oct 14, 2010 #12 Don't chase too many nurses buddy
C CP3Nation-Cowboys EGO Addict Joined Nov 9, 2009 Messages 1,382 Oct 14, 2010 #13 I hope everything goes well so you can join us again on DoD!
E Endorama Active Member Joined Mar 15, 2007 Messages 360 Oct 14, 2010 #15 It went well.. Actually it was interesting as hell
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Oct 15, 2010 #16 Good luck buddy!
E Endorama Active Member Joined Mar 15, 2007 Messages 360 Oct 15, 2010 #18 Man u had to say that>>> i want ice cream now!!!!