Hi,
Ever since I hooked my computer back up, my wireless stick has only been giving me 3/5 bars and is causing me to lag in any first person shooter that I play. The wireless stick detects the wireless modem in the house and I have never had any issues before. Do you think that the wireless stick might be frying? I am getting ticked off because I am only able to play till tomorrow and can't even have an enjoyable game
Ever since I hooked my computer back up, my wireless stick has only been giving me 3/5 bars and is causing me to lag in any first person shooter that I play. The wireless stick detects the wireless modem in the house and I have never had any issues before. Do you think that the wireless stick might be frying? I am getting ticked off because I am only able to play till tomorrow and can't even have an enjoyable game









