What kind of phone do you have?

Sony%20Ericson%20J20I%20Hazel.jpg


my phone :D
 
Perhaps, but a lot of Android users are into technology, so that's why they're posting in here. Lol.
 
Motorola Droid (The first one) -- Had this thing for almost two years now, and I like it but I'm ready to change over to a new phone (see below).

motorola_droid_1.jpg


I plan on changing to the iPhone 5 when my contract is up (and it's released of course), never had one (but I've had plenty of iTouch's).

Rating of the Motorola Droid - 8.5/10
It's a great smart phone, but often times I find my droid locking up randomly [getting stuck within web browser, applications, etc.] (but I've heard this was fixed with the newer Droids). I've used plenty of smart phones and I still think personally the iPhone is the best, which is why I'll be switching to the new one when it's released and my contract is up.
 
nokia_N900.jpg

Maemo-Linux powered nokia n900
You can install a modified version of android and dual boot it. You can install linux, older versions of mac os x and windows as well :) It's a very powerful device.
 
I've got an LG Cosmos touch. 'm very happy about it.. Hasn't given me any problems yet to this day!
 
iPhone 4 and a Windows Phone 7 device (samsung focus). I typically use the WP7 device 99% of the time. Cannot wait for Mango. Only time I break out the IP4 is when I'm playing starcraft 2 and wanna pull up my sc2 apps to look at unit stats or something lol. All of my other apps are now available on WP7 now :thumbup1:
 
Original Moto Droid. Not replacing it until there is a good Verizon LTE Android or Windows Phone 7 phone with a full qwerty landscape keyboard.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top