I love the small centered body as the homepage. (personally I think this is one of the MOST professional looking concepts in modern websites)
I like the color theme, but if you're going to have the Live Chat Online bit in green, may I suggest making your NateStudios header edged in glowing neon green.
One thing I did not like was the "And More!" , this screams "I'm just looking for what I can get and I'll say anything to get business!" STICK to what you currently can do, and confidently display your services. Seriously though, "And More!" is not only unprofessional, it's false advertising. I know this might have been harsh, but I made that mistake when I first started this business, and I don't like to see others making the same mistake. I truly want you to succeed which is why I say the things that I do.
Overall, pretty sweet. 6.4 out of 10. Ten being the best website I've ever seen.