Have A quick Question

AudieMurphy

Rookie
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
77
I just got a new desktop pc a hp and I would like to know what my fps is but I forgot what I type into the game to see what the fps are. Thanks in advance for any help with this. on a side not it seems to run alot better than when I was using my laptop. I just have to get use to using this new keyboard.
 
Try running a video stress test (CS:S has one and there's lost coast too.), to get your average FPS
 
1) Enable Console

a. Options
b. Key Board
c. Advanced
d. Tick "Enable Developers Console"

Now press the "`" key (Below the ESC key)

Type in "Netgraph_3" and press enter!
 
There are three ways.

One is "net_graph 3".
Another is the video stress test.
Other than that, you can also use "net_graph 1" or "net_graph 2" in console.
 
LOL at the fact that every single response says the same thing.. BUT in great & greater detail.

+1
 

Latest posts

Back
Top