[FDL Week 3]

ronpaul

EGO Zealot
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
1,840
Greetings!

The eGO DoD:S Competitive Team is competing in the third week of regular season matches in the Fragdods League (FDL).

The match will take place this Wednesday, October 27 at 9PM EST. We are playing the Guerilla Partisans, captained by Tritium, on dod_strasbourg_b3.

eGO is the away team so we'll be using their server. I don't have a SourceTV server for their server but keep checking for updates.



Thanks everyone, wish us luck!
​
 
Hecka yeah! I'd like to think I was a part of it.

Wait, how do you find out about this stuff first, Death Keeper?
 
haha thanks for the update Death. Guerilla Partisans forfeited last night so we're now 2-1 on the season. Hoping for an actual competitor next week!
 
haha thanks for the update Death. Guerilla Partisans forfeited last night so we're now 2-1 on the season. Hoping for an actual competitor next week!

Guerrilla Partisans? Perhaps they were there but you just didn't see them...

I love how y'all are 2-1 and haven't beat anybody. Ohhh the irony.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top