How does this case and PSU look?

both of them are great.

You can ask phobus about the case (i believe he has the same one)

and the PSU is a great one. It is manufactured by seasonic, and is partly modular.
 
So I was checking out newegg for no reason and I came across this deal.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.514542

Figured I could kill 2 birds with 1 stone at a good price. What do you guys think.
I'm asking because the PSU seems a bit iffy. Also phobus thats the case you recommended me right?

It's the next model up. It's pretty a smidge bigger (like ~1" or so), and has top mounted fans, and they're all LEDs. You can watch the review of my case, the link is in my sig.

As reflex said, it's a great PSU. The only thing that would turn off most is the aesthetics of it. :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top