ahlot EGO Addict Joined Jul 17, 2009 Messages 1,186 Oct 30, 2010 #1 my ATI radeon wallpaper made in photoshop ATI Radeon HD FULL size Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Oct 30, 2010 #2 Looks really cool! However, if i had a graphics card even remotely to that I would use it Ati radeon hd 2400 D: Barely runs tf2, slow and video editing and annoying in photoshop.
Looks really cool! However, if i had a graphics card even remotely to that I would use it Ati radeon hd 2400 D: Barely runs tf2, slow and video editing and annoying in photoshop.
Kariak Forum Fiend Joined Jul 23, 2010 Messages 684 Oct 30, 2010 #3 Darth I have like 2 or 3 extra radions xD ones a 4800 and another is 5700 can't remember what the other is xD
Darth I have like 2 or 3 extra radions xD ones a 4800 and another is 5700 can't remember what the other is xD