Getting a Laptop?

IBP uses the same barebone systems as Sager/Cyberpower/Maingear/*insert boutique pc here*

Since most of the barebones they use are made by Clevo, the quality wont differ much.

What is your budget?
 
IBP uses the same barebone systems as Sager/Cyberpower/Maingear/*insert boutique pc here*

Since most of the barebones they use are made by Clevo, the quality wont differ much.

What is your budget?
right around $1100
 
These are great ideas! Yes it is for gaming moderately. Blu ray can be nice on the go but by far not necessary I usually watch those on Home Theater sysytem. Other uses would be standard web surfing photo/video storage (usually use external HD if trying to make space on PC which is currently not a problem) as well as music I have speaker equipment that can connect to computer with blue tooth. Thats all I can think of for now I am just starting to look at laptops now and am weighing pros and cons, just came back from looking at Best Buy and I know I will not get one from there now! I sense Newegg will be getting my business yet again and I appreciate all the input thanks!

So lookin more at different laptops on Newegg I was checkin this one out
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834214050
Might have to wait a bit for a new laptop car is in the shop and could be a 3k repair bill if not in warranty which I think it is *hoping it is
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top