Death to my 9800t

ITS FINALLY HERE!!!! i posted a video in Ph?bus' unboxing thread ;) my 3dmark score (of course) have gone up, my new 3dmark score is 16,128, doubled from my previous 8000 score lol, now to see if my 350watt power supply will last, i should have enough amps....28amps per rail, and video card recommends 35or more so it should be fine

Holy hell, dude! Get a bigger PSU! You're probably being throttled since your total output is around 350. Geez!
 
I know, kinda got my priorities backwards, but I am probably going to try and get a case and power supply, just hope I find a power supply worth buying in a combo
 
I know, kinda got my priorities backwards, but I am probably going to try and get a case and power supply, just hope I find a power supply worth buying in a combo

what's your budget? I could find you a good combo.
 
As long as you don't push too hard, the power supply will be fine.

Cards do not throttle because of lack of power. Only for heat.

If you were drawing too much power, your power supply will shut down anyways becasue of OCP
 
well atm my budget has been depleted by the vid card, but i was thinking like $100-150 for a nice case with power supply mounted at the bottom, i read it helps with heat....and the only thing i really care about the look of the case is that it isnt something cheap looking, i really like antec stuff, but kinda pricey

hey is a link to the case i have its just a picture http://www.virtual-hideout.net/reviews/antec_super_lanboy_case/images/1sl_right_front_low_angle.JPG its a Antec Super Lanboy, made of all aluminum i love the look, but hate the durablity lol, dents easy
 
Last edited:
Back
Top