TF2 problem

Fearless888

Active Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2008
Messages
408
Since my comp has been dead for 2 months while I wait for my graphics card to get replaced I have reluctantly decided to try to play tf2 on another comp while I wait. I tried playing yesterday and I got the message "Warning: OS pooled memory low" or something close to that. It showed up in game where it sometimes says "Warning: Connection Problem" or whatever else it might say. Anyone know what this might be or how to fix it? Thanks.
 
source here

Open the registry editor. That's done by going to Run, then type in "regedit."

In the registry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlSession ManagerMemory Management

Double click on "PagedPoolSize". Hexadecimal is listed first. Change the "Value Data" to one of these below:
Note: You only need to enter EITHER Hexadecimal or Decimal. They both are the same.

Code:
Megabytes Hexadecimal Decimal
192Mb 0c000000 201326592
256Mb 10000000 268435456
384Mb 18000000 402653184

You do not need anything bigger than 400Mb... in most cases 300Mb is too much as well. The bigger the number, the more memory you devote to the Paged Pool.

Once you are done, make sure you reboot your computer.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top