Selling My Stuff, but for how much?

BlackBird.

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
2,865
Hello,

Im not selling my stuff here btw, im just wondering what I should ask for this:

My Gaming PC:

Sapphire HD 4870 1GB DDR5
AMD Phenom II X 555 BE 3.2 Ghz + a nice zalman blue led CPU cooler.
2 GB DDR2 ram in dual channel
550Watt OCZ PSU
250 GB HD
Antec 900 II gaming Case
Gygabyte GA-Ma770 ud3 Motherboard.

(How much can i ask for this?)


My Logitech Set:

Logitech G9x Gaming Mouse
Logitech G13 Gaming Pad
Logitech G35 Gaming headset
Logitech G15 orange led Gaming Keyboard

(and how much can i ask for this)

Maybe a weird question but i have no idea, and i wanna sell this so I can buy a laptop.

Thanks,

~Bird.
 
You should sell the desktop for no more than $355. I've estimated some prices, and that's what I got (used, of course).

For the Logitech stuff, it depends on the condition of the parts.
 
You should sell the desktop for no more than $355. I've estimated some prices, and that's what I got (used, of course).

For the Logitech stuff, it depends on the condition of the parts.

The condition is like new. They all look great.

355 isnt much tho. but i think you right, thanks for the reaction.
 
It's a low end (used) computer with 2GB of ram. That's worth like $35 new. But hey, $355 is better than nothing.
 
I would say $350-400. If i had the money, i'd buy it off you ;)
 
I did a couple of additions and some guesses at the used prices for the Logitech and I'd say around $260
 
Its 2GB becaus more won't work, its a 32-bit system. And people can always upgrade to DDR2-1200 or something.

Ok, so atm I'll say..... 400 + 250 = 650 total.
Somebody disagrees or agrees with this? more or less? and why?:)
 
Its 2GB becaus more won't work, its a 32-bit system.

Actually, you can get up to 3.2gb of RAM on a 32-bit system. I believe Windows 7 32-bit can get up to 4gb of RAM, though. Just a rumor I've heard, not sure if it's accurate.
 
Actually, you can get up to 3.2gb of RAM on a 32-bit system. I believe Windows 7 32-bit can get up to 4gb of RAM, though. Just a rumor I've heard, not sure if it's accurate.

Yes thats kinda true so no reason for more RAM.
 
Hello,

Im not selling my stuff here btw, im just wondering what I should ask for this:

My Gaming PC:

Sapphire HD 4870 1GB DDR5- $80
AMD Phenom II X 555 BE 3.2 Ghz + a nice zalman blue led CPU cooler. $90 if it unlocks, 60 if it doesn't, 10 for the CPU cooler
2 GB DDR2 ram in dual channel $20
550Watt OCZ PSU If it is a CrapXstreme, then about $10, If it is the Fata1ity one, then $35
250 GB HD $15
Antec 900 II gaming Case $45
Gygabyte GA-Ma770 ud3 Motherboard. $50

All US prices, but should scale similarly for Europe

Prices do not include shipping
 
finishing what reflex was saying... $290 to $345.

Meh. I would sell it for $350 personally. OK Setup other than amount of RAM.

I would probably buy the video card and case from you if I had the money. xD
 
Actually, you can get up to 3.2gb of RAM on a 32-bit system. I believe Windows 7 32-bit can get up to 4gb of RAM, though. Just a rumor I've heard, not sure if it's accurate.

32-bit is still 32-bit. It's 3.25GB no matter what release of Windows you have.

All US prices, but should scale similarly for Europe

Prices do not include shipping

At least I was shooting for non-OCN-cheapest-used-prices prices. :glare:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top