- Joined
- Sep 15, 2009
- Messages
- 1,316
ok, earlier today i was searching the internet for a decent processor, like I always do, and I came across this
http://shopcomprod.amd.com/US/_layo...s.aspx?region=us-en&TabID=1&productID=AV359AV
They don't have any information once so ever for their own processors? What? I continued to look further on this (using google), no relevant information on it. The only real information I got was that this version of the 250 runs for about 90 bucks, whereas the more widely know 250 runs for about 60.
Typical specs for a 250: http://shopcomprod.amd.com/US/_layouts/shop/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=ADX250OCGMBOX®ion=us-en
Not the best, but better than most. What I don't get is that the av359av is 40 dollars more, and there are no specs for it. Any help would be appreciated
Not being able to find information on this processor is making me rage....the fact that this processor costs more than a typical one and there isn't anything on it that explains the price difference.
http://shopcomprod.amd.com/US/_layo...s.aspx?region=us-en&TabID=1&productID=AV359AV
They don't have any information once so ever for their own processors? What? I continued to look further on this (using google), no relevant information on it. The only real information I got was that this version of the 250 runs for about 90 bucks, whereas the more widely know 250 runs for about 60.
Typical specs for a 250: http://shopcomprod.amd.com/US/_layouts/shop/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=ADX250OCGMBOX®ion=us-en
Not the best, but better than most. What I don't get is that the av359av is 40 dollars more, and there are no specs for it. Any help would be appreciated
Not being able to find information on this processor is making me rage....the fact that this processor costs more than a typical one and there isn't anything on it that explains the price difference.
Last edited:










