Question about stream updating.

AudieMurphy

Rookie
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
77
About three days ago my stream started to update Which is fine but for somereason it would stop at like 79 percent.I ended having to reboot and then it stoped at 30 persent. every time it would stop before it was updated and I could not open the application or start day of defeat becuase it would say that I already had steam running and could not start another. It finily did updat completly after three days of haveing to reboot when it was almost updated and froze. What do i need to do to fix this problem?
 
Go into the Steam folder, and find "ClientRegistry.blob"
and delete it. You will have to update again, but it should work this time.
 
Go into the Steam folder, and find "ClientRegistry.blob"
and delete it. You will have to update again, but it should work this time.
Alright thanks. will try that. It just sucks when I can';t play day of defet because It won;t update for three days .
 

Latest posts

Back
Top