Black ops broken!?

Chief of Cereal

Active Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2009
Messages
362
I think theirs something wrong with my game, I've re-installed, and I have tried everything.
But when ever I try to find an eGO server or any other server it'll find only lik 8000 but only show 138 and there all FFA's, I don't have any settings set in filters for FFA i've even tried every game mode but FFA but it will only show FFA.
But it finds 8000 or something

Whats going on? please help!
 
I don't own Black Ops, so I can't help fix your problem. Until someone with real expertise in this area has some information, you can try having another member of eGO invite you to our Black Ops server or following them in. That way, at the very least, you can add our server to your Favorites and keep gaming with us. If it won't even show up in your favorites after that, you might try connecting with the IP number. They just made a post on the front page about it.

Hope you get this figured out soon.
 
Treyarch is still having master server issues and they should be resolved soon. In the mean time, I would suggest checking and rechecking for the servers and add them to favorites as soon as you see them.
 
This was put their by treyarch for a temp fix. They were having big problems with people trying to query all the servers, so everyone can only see a few at a time. Every time you refresh it will show you another 100-200 servers.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top