Not sure what PC to get?

I wouldnt know where some pieces go and attach to though, also i wouldnt know where the cables went.. and what if i do mess it up, i wouldnt be able to see anyone about it? Also i'd get a full warranty if i bought a prebuilt from the company i have been looking at...
 
If you're actually happy about buying a card for $100 more for ~7% more power, you might have missed the point. Anyways, the 69xx series, which is the 6xxx's top-tier option, is supposed to be rolling out in Q1 2011 and should replace the 58xx line for that price range.

I got it for less than the 6xxx cards. Super awesome deal.
 
I wouldnt know where some pieces go and attach to though, also i wouldnt know where the cables went.. and what if i do mess it up, i wouldnt be able to see anyone about it? Also i'd get a full warranty if i bought a prebuilt from the company i have been looking at...

It's blatantly obvious. You'd have to intentionally ignore the obvious to put something in wrong. Same with cables. Everything is clearly labeled, too.
You'd get a full warranty that lasts longer than the prebuilt. Those last about 1 year. I think the shortest warranty I have is for my CPU, which is 3 years. Everything else is lifetime, or 5 years on my PSU.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top