not around much

Blasphemy

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
3,684
As the above topic header says is that I am currently moving to a new base in Washington and until I get my new room and unit rectified I will be scooping forums from my cell and I just want to wish my realism team good luck I want to hear about our victory next week!


So everyone keep up the great job keeping the servers safe and hassle free from all misfits.
And make sure stormy, kiwi, ruthless, and psycho. Keep greenlight in check haha. :p

anyway have fun be safe and have a great thanksgiving!
 
Have fun... driving? Well see you when you get back buddy!
 
If you're talking about Ft Lewis, WA. I'll have you know that I was born there back when my dad was stationed there. Any way good luck and see ya when ya get back.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top