Update on Jay Me

Jay Me

Rookie
Joined
May 25, 2010
Messages
64
Hey guys and girls. I have been really missing you guys. I wanted to update you on why I havent been online.

September 3rd I was in a near fatal car accident. A man ran a red light and hit me head on. One of my friends that were in the car went into a coma and has 2 herniated disc in her neck, she still hasnt come out of the coma. I shattered my ankle in 7 places.

I am looking foward in playing with you guys again in the near future. Please send a prayer to Sarah Jewel Anderson for a fast and full recovery. If you aren't religious, then please keep her in your thoughts.

:) Ill be back gaming soon!
 
sorry to hear that jay. Im glad youre alright (besides the ankle I guess). good to hear from you again, was wondering earlier today where you had been.

-Blue
 
Hey guys and girls. I have been really missing you guys. I wanted to update you on why I havent been online.

September 3rd I was in a near fatal car accident. A man ran a red light and hit me head on. One of my friends that were in the car went into a coma and has 2 herniated disc in her neck, she still hasnt come out of the coma. I shattered my ankle in 7 places.

I am looking foward in playing with you guys again in the near future. Please send a prayer to Sarah Jewel Anderson for a fast and full recovery. If you aren't religious, then please keep her in your thoughts.

:) Ill be back gaming soon!

I hope your better Jay and I'm really sorry. Can't wait till' you get back and hope your friend gets better.
 
Will be thinking about you Jay Me and your friend in our prayers.
 
My prayers and condolences to your friend. Glad to hear your going to bee alright!
 
Very sorry to hear that, my prayers are with you and Sarah...

Glad to hear you are alright
 
Your friend has my thoughts! Hope she gets better soon and hope to see you back playing soon!
 
Thank you guys so much for your comments and keeping me and my friend in your thoughts. It shows me that eGO is not only about gaming, but becoming a family. I am proud to say that I am apart of eGO. Once I get my settlement im going to get the best computer i can buy so I can start domintating you guys, lol especially Blue and erich.

Thanks eGO family for the support and prayers.
 
wow jay.ive been really missing you.thank god your alright.as for your friend,ill pray every night.jeez.cant wait to start gaming with you again.
 
Sorry to hear about the accident and your friends situation. I hope you both recover soon.
 
You guys dont know how much this means to me, if I wasnt such a girly man I wouldnt cry. Lol, jk. But you guys are awesome. I know you guys dont know me personally, well except DeBo (lol purple shirts) but for you guys to take a minute out of your day to say a little prayer or to keep us in your thoughts means a lot. Again I cannot thank you guys enough. I feel much better already! But like I said, hopefully I get a comuter here soon that I can play Steam with you guys, the hospital wont let me play online games, NOT EVEN flash games but once everything is in order ill be on one f the DoD:S servers. Lol, I hope I get a hugh welcome back greeting

Your friend and brother,
Jay Me
 
Wow! thats some interesting news! Hope everyone heals quickly and well! Hope to see you online soon again! <><
 

Latest posts

Back
Top