Ufc 124

DaveSym

I made one post
Joined
Nov 22, 2010
Messages
17
Hey everyone. I was just looking to get some chat time in. What you thoughts on the UFC 124 Fight Card?

Thanks,

DaveSym
 
I don't think Koscheck understands what he is up against, I can see GSP taking the win within the first two rounds.
 
GSP will put him in an arm bar and take him out in 1st round.... GSP is scary good, I can remember the last GSP fight, guy was cocking off how good he was, 'I'm the best striker in the UFC, etc etc' then within like 5 seconds GSP had him on his back and the only time he got up was when the round ended, then 2nd round started and GSP took him again, repeat lol...

he is just scary good
 
haha nice. Yea GSP is a beast. Josh is a good fighter to. We will have to see.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top