Lookie what I ordered

Ph?bus

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
4,155
The correct guess will get a shoutout in the unboxing video of it.
Sorry reflex, that can't be you. You already know what it is. Don't ruin the fun for everyone else. :P

The picture is bigger than I expected. lol.
teaser-1.png


I haven't had any purchases on this site, so I have no idea when it should be here. lol. Hopefully by Friday.
 
It's obviously a CPU cooler lol

Could it possibly be for phase cooling though? or dry ice??

Edit: nvm i know wat it is, with that price. Its the thermalright Archon cpu cooler.

Shoutout, thank you.........i would've prefered a $100 visa gift card tho lolz
 
In hindsight, showing us the vendor and price made it too easy.
 
It's obviously a CPU cooler lol

Could it possibly be for phase cooling though? or dry ice??

Edit: nvm i know wat it is, with that price. Its the thermalright Archon cpu cooler.

Shoutout, thank you.........i would've prefered a $100 visa gift card tho lolz

Well. I'll not show the price next purchase. >.>
What do you want me to say/what name?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top