~$70 headsets

BokkChoi

EGO Addict
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
1,379
I need to find a headset that is about $70, I want one with the total over ear speakers with a nice surround sound system, and good audio quality. I've been looking at the Razer Carcharias but 2 of my friends have it and both of their mics are starting to go bad, I want to keep this headset for a good while; over a year preferably.

I also need to be able to find it at Best Buy/Radioshack. Not some crazy foreign brand that I have to buy online 0.o
 
I'd Look but it won't even let me browse the websites under some internet law, Anyway Razer isn't a crazy foreign brand I buy there stuff all the time.

The Razer Piranha is awesome I used to have it but I sat on it one day and it stapped the top bit So now I have a Fatal1ty.

Fatal1ty's very good but mic is a bit rubbish.
 
Last edited:
Turtle Beach x11's. I'm picking them up today/tomorrow and can't wait. They'll work for both my PC and my X360. ($60)
 
I'm going to get the Carcharias with the 2 year warranty from best buy, I hear a lot of good things about it, but it breaks easily presumably.
 
If you liked the x11 that I posted, it's on sale for $49.39 today. I snagged it with free two day shipping.
 

I have these as well. I must say they were a pleasant surprise.
They were a little uncomfortable at first, but after using them and adjusting the head band I finally got used to them. They are a virtual 5.1, just be aware that you have to enable that option in Windows 7 Control Panel for it to work properly. Good headset for a great price.
 
I got the Carcharias. They are so amazingly comfortable. And the mic picks up your voice and your voice only. It's nice.
 
I can't believe no one has recommended the Logitech G35's. I think they're roughly that price in dollars but I could be wrong. Seem to be what you're looking for.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top