RNL Sound Conversion Win

Smilodon

EGO Addict
Joined
Aug 3, 2010
Messages
1,202
If any of you have played RNL, you will know that it has really good sounds. Well, I converted a lot of the sounds from it and to DOD:S now it sounds awesome. I converted a lot of player sounds so it is very rare for someone to say something twice. The weapon reload sounds are good, though some are a bit off. It took quite a while to rename all the files but it was worth it.
 
One of the best things about RnL was the sounds. It had proximity all talk so you could only hear your teammates talking if they were close to you and you could also hear the enemy if they were close to you. The bullet sounds were really good as well.
 
Well - i am more up for if you would make this a pack available for download.

Okay, but not all the sounds would sound right since some of the weapon reload sounds are longer like for the .30 cal and mg-42 but it doesn't really matter unless you are a person who wants it perfect.:P This might take a while because RNL has a huge sound folder but I'll get it done.:) Also some sounds won't work, like the .30 cal sound when you camber a round in DOD:S it is in two files, but in RNL it is one sound but some are way longer than DOD:S and i will replace those with a sound of my choice.

(It won't be on FPSBanana because I don't want to get criticized by trolls for no reason.)
 
Last edited:
I have a question for everybody, there are 3 different kinds of way the voices say stuff. There is whisper, spoken, and frantic which is yelling, does everybody want all 3? The whisper is really quite.
 
Back
Top