T The Proctologist Poster Joined Jun 17, 2010 Messages 128 Jan 4, 2011 #1 So I guess there is a eGO Facebook page now. Did I miss the memo?
U USMC SatComm TeK Stubster EGO Addict Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 1,174 Jan 5, 2011 #3 http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=698718525&v=box_3#!/group.php?gid=2379554549&v=wall It's been there for a while.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=698718525&v=box_3#!/group.php?gid=2379554549&v=wall It's been there for a while.
V Von Active Member Joined May 23, 2008 Messages 357 Jan 5, 2011 #4 USMC SatComm TeK Stubster said: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=698718525&v=box_3#!/group.php?gid=2379554549&v=wall It's been there for a while. Click to expand... whos darryl m kernahan jr...? either my computer is crazy or your link has nothing to do with eGO lol. because thats what that link is going to
USMC SatComm TeK Stubster said: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=698718525&v=box_3#!/group.php?gid=2379554549&v=wall It's been there for a while. Click to expand... whos darryl m kernahan jr...? either my computer is crazy or your link has nothing to do with eGO lol. because thats what that link is going to
Major_Payne Famous Joined Sep 18, 2009 Messages 415 Jan 5, 2011 #5 You missed the memo. And Von, I think your computer is crazy. When I clink on the link, it take me straight to the eGO Facebook page.
You missed the memo. And Von, I think your computer is crazy. When I clink on the link, it take me straight to the eGO Facebook page.
J jeod66 EGO Zealot Joined Mar 2, 2009 Messages 1,996 Jan 5, 2011 #6 The link redirects, but takes you directly to the eGO Facebook page. It's been in existence for longer than I've been an eGO member, so at least two years
The link redirects, but takes you directly to the eGO Facebook page. It's been in existence for longer than I've been an eGO member, so at least two years
M Mr.President Thread Junky Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 887 Jan 5, 2011 #7 I don't get how you promote eGO via facebook.
B BaCkStAb! Forum Fiend Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 729 Jan 5, 2011 #8 Mr.President said: I don't get how you promote eGO via facebook. Click to expand... thats because... you dont promote eGO via FB. Just a way for members to get to know eachother better
Mr.President said: I don't get how you promote eGO via facebook. Click to expand... thats because... you dont promote eGO via FB. Just a way for members to get to know eachother better
S SPC.Cowles Active Member Joined Jun 16, 2010 Messages 255 Jan 5, 2011 #9 Von said: whos darryl m kernahan jr...? either my computer is crazy or your link has nothing to do with eGO lol. because thats what that link is going to Click to expand... Fail.
Von said: whos darryl m kernahan jr...? either my computer is crazy or your link has nothing to do with eGO lol. because thats what that link is going to Click to expand... Fail.
B BCA Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Dec 26, 2010 Messages 2,010 Jan 5, 2011 #12 became a fan today
V Von Active Member Joined May 23, 2008 Messages 357 Jan 5, 2011 #13 my computer really is crazy lol. it just doesnt take me to the eGO page. how interesting...