I used a Razer Mamba for a while.
Great mouse, instead of listing all it's greatnesses, I'll sum up the few things it's kinda wonky at:
The plug that lets you go from wireless to wired is not too hard to plug in, but unplugging it to return to wireless mode is...not the easiest. You get used to it, but it's definitely funky.
When in wireless mode, it does go into a sort of 'standby' mode if you don't move it for a bit - helps prolong battery life, but you have to move it a little to get it to go again. Not a terrible big deal, but it can happen in game and it takes a little getting used to. I never saw a setting to disable that feature, so you're stuck with it. For all I know, all wireless mice do that.
It has amazing battery life, so you don't have to plug it in very often; if you just place it on the docking/charging cradle at night once in a while it's good to go.
But, just to be clear: Amazing mouse. if it wasn't typically priced over $100 I'd say everyone should get it. As it is, if you can afford it, it's worth it.
edit: in case you're wondering, I got it to use with my laptop, but eventually decided to go to a bluetooth wireless mouse instead (Razer Orochi)