Wut headphones?

Mr.President

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
887
See, I would buy a PC headset and annoy Blue Stealth on vent but I'd rather get headphones, anyways should I get skullcandy, JVC, Sony? :sneaky2:

I posted it here because I wanted to?
 
never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get skullcandy they are by far some of the worst, and overly priced.

I like Klipsch, a bit expensive, but worth every penny unlike skullcandy.
 
Look a real brand, not a cheap piece of ... I digress. Look for Turtle Beach, Koss, etc. Real sound companies, not junk.
 
if you have enough money to buy a razer headset, choose a different brand. You could get much better quality for the same price with companies like sennheiser, akg, etc.

-Blue
 
never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get skullcandy they are by far some of the worst, and overly priced.

I like Klipsch, a bit expensive, but worth every penny unlike skullcandy.

I was gonna get skullcandy coz they were cool haha

I got Philips Ear Gear instead
 
never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get skullcandy they are by far some of the worst, and overly priced.

I like Klipsch, a bit expensive, but worth every penny unlike skullcandy.

I disagree. I've had the same skullcandy headsets for almost a year now and they are still like new. I dont talk much, because If I did I'd have been banned/perma-muted (I talk ALOT. mostly narrating myself and making weird noises), but if the color "clear" had a sound, that what I hear. >_>

They are pricey, ill take ya on that, but they are good in my experience.
 
I disagree. I've had the same skullcandy headsets for almost a year now and they are still like new. I dont talk much, because If I did I'd have been banned/perma-muted (I talk ALOT. mostly narrating myself and making weird noises), but if the color "clear" had a sound, that what I hear. >_>

They are pricey, ill take ya on that, but they are good in my experience.

from personal experience with razer, skullcandy, beats (dr dre), akg, sennheiser, sony, logitech, bose, and koss, skullcandy can't come close to competing with the sound quality for the above mentioned brands' similarly priced products with the exceptions of razer and logitech.

Not to say skullcandy are a bad brand, but you pay for the style, looks, and the brandname, not the audio quality. If you think skullcandy cans are high quality, pick up a pair of sennheisers or akg's and you will quickly change your mind.

-Blue
 
here is the first review when you google "roc nation aviator review", which is skullcandy's "best" option for over-the-ear. US $155.00

Pros
8
ear cups fold inward for storage and easy transportation

8
attractive detailing

7
interesting retro aesthetic

7
Comfortable memory foam ear cups, great for plane rides and other long time use.

4
Soind quality is smooth and fidelity is incredible


Cons
-3
popular mainstream celebrity endorsement - much like the Beats these are designed to sell at a premium due to marketing prowess and aesthetic, not the performance of the headphone

-4
made by SkullCandy - a company known for their tween appeal, lack of headphone sound quality

-14
still retains the immature gaudiness factor of a SkullCandy headphone - lacking the class of a Grado or other classic design

that pretty much sums up my thoughts on skullcandy.
 
from personal experience with razer, skullcandy, beats (dr dre), akg, sennheiser, sony, logitech, bose, and koss, skullcandy can't come close to competing with the sound quality for the above mentioned brands' similarly priced products with the exceptions of razer and logitech.

Not to say skullcandy are a bad brand, but you pay for the style, looks, and the brandname, not the audio quality. If you think skullcandy cans are high quality, pick up a pair of sennheisers or akg's and you will quickly change your mind.

-Blue

Skullcandy are fashion accessories, not "quality headphones"

They're more of skater type headphones:drool:
 
Back
Top