i think i'm obsessed with counter strike

it's okay... look at jeod's last 2 weeks of CSS vs DoDS time

My interest in CS:S comes and goes in phases; this is just one of those times where I enjoy playing it. I hop in Jail and do my best to follow the rules explicitly, which leads me to loopholes within them. There are a number of things often enforced that aren't really laid out in the "Official Jail Rules", interestingly enough...and my job is to find them. I usually die because some genius CT decides to shoot and freekill me because they don't pay attention to the specifics of the real orders.

And yes, I've even gotten Cryptex on a loophole. I'm something like 1-21 when he's warden, but I got him once. Best sound in the world: "Jeod, what are you doing...crap, you ARE right this time! How did I miss that?" :)

I played a little BC2 with the CS:S Leadership guys earlier today, and hope to play that a little bit more soon, just because it was a lot of fun. We'll see how that works out.

As for DoD...I still play it of course, but I like to try out other games every once in a while too. I don't play Strand, Anzio's okay but gets old fast for me, never liked Donner or Flash too much, and Ava...Ava's just the best, but after 5 years, a little change here and there can be nice. Keep that in mind...I'm still here, just busy with schoolwork and looking for different stuff to do. Jail just happens to be intellectually challenging at the moment, because I look for tiny flaws and nuances to exploit.

Of course, as General Nuisance once remarked, "Yeah, but if everyone followed the rules like you, we'd have no CTs left to be wardens! You'd revoke everyone for freekilling after picking apart their badly-formed orders and dying because of that!"

No need to worry, I'm here, just playing some other games...sort of like some of you and EVE/Minecraft/whatever else :)

EDIT: I guess I had it coming after typing up all this and revising it. I love you, Dr.Compton :P
And no, we're not recruiting. Just messing around and having fun as we in DoD do best...by plotting world domination.
 
Last edited:
Its okay. Jeod has created a band of elite DoD:S people (I sort of stand on the side when we take the team pictures) who's sole purpose is to infiltrate, sabotage, steal good members, and cause mayhem and disaster amongst the CS:S Division and their servers (Namely Jailbreak.) This elite band of merry men (And Compton) are known as Team Jeod. {TJ} for short.

List of Members:
Leader: Jeod66
Leader of Co-Leader: General Nuisance
(Former) Co-Leader: Cullman
Crazy-Without Help, Insane Tormentor: C-Whit.
Leader of Bird Training: Kiwi
(Former) Leader of Cat Training: Matt with a Cat
Medical Doctor (Dont question the M.D., accept it.): Dr.Compton
(Former) Director of Freshly squeeze juices: Orangejuice
(Former) Director of State Directions: Texas is South.

Note: Due to some divisional changes the members with (Former) beside their name are no longer in the DoD:S division, and therefore as stated by the motto of Team Jeod are no-longer apart of the Team Jeod (But we dont complain if they wear the tag and cause mayhem since none of them are in CS:S

Remember Ladies and Gentlemen: We're a friendly group of DoD Diplomats here to promote inter-divisional relation and mutually cooperation

^^ Last sentence is a load of bull. We need to schedule a CSS infiltration day... :w00t:
 
I am ashamed even to admit I look into a css server from time to time, dont hold it against me, Dod is the game for mature players.
 
Everybody who finds DoD getting a little boring needs to sign up for Realism...oh and my new scrim tourney idea.

Most of you aren't signed up for that......yet. Let's get on it, guys!
 
Back
Top