vid card driver crash

The Slayer

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,948
okay, so I got a new pc with a 5970 in it. Great card, runs everything perfect. Now there is only 1 problem, sometimes, like totally random, the drivers crash. i have a win7 x64 with 6 GB ram. core i7 @ 3.06 GHz. The newest drivers are installed. I tried updating them with steam, it says it are the newest. Now i am out of knowledge on how to fix this. Can someone pleaseeee help me? (i know ATI, AMD card have bad drivers, no need to tell me that :) )
 
i get the same thing with the most recent drivers, tho its very infrequent so i just deal with it - however you can revert back to 10.10, thats the last driver i haven't had issues with
 
Also, I wouldn't trust Steam to do it properly. Sure, it may be convenient, but at least you know exactly what's going on if you either use CCC or go to the AMD website and click the download button yourself.
 
Also, I wouldn't trust Steam to do it properly. Sure, it may be convenient, but at least you know exactly what's going on if you either use CCC or go to the AMD website and click the download button yourself.

CCC ? is that something to pay for or?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top