"Server is asking for the consistency of this file"

Nickmadkiller

Rookie
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
35
Wth does this even mean?

errorwithcsssss.png


This issue has been haunting me ever since I started putting custom skins on to Counter-Strike:Source.

Most servers work.

But really irritates me is the the eGO jailbreak server all day it works but whenever the server crashes (which it has 2 times today) it gives me this error unless the map changes to the next one or something.

I just don't understand this mishap.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also if I have to remove skins then I will but I'd like to keep them.

Thank you :).
 
Skins are just a pain. I only use a hands skin since it's just a texture edit and it isn't a custom model.

I would recommend you try to strive for skins that don't have custom models or just completely get rid of them. If you want to keep them, and you don't really use the m249 much, then you can just delete the m249 skin you have, or just delete the world model for it since that's what is causing the problem here.
 
It means that the server is set to sv_pure 2; sounds like this is the default for the server- if that's the case, you have to wait for a change of map before this setting can be changed (to be precise, for this setting's changes to be enforced; there *must8 be a map change before the server will start/stop enforcing sv_pure-related items.)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top