what happend to ego servers

I have the solution to all our issues (existing or not). What we need to do is bring back the houses. {RD} all the way. It brought about competitiveness amongst the clan and recruiting rivalry between houses to the point where people would fight over recruits. I mean how often do you see people fighting over recruits let alone trying to get someone to join past the point of a spam here and there or just saying if your interested in joining. I remember back in the day of houses we had people joining like crazy. I personally miss those days I joined eGO because of those houses kinda spurred a bit of excitement if you know what I mean.

we have a comp team competing in multiple leagues, and a several-week-long realism campaign which can be highly competitive. Also, your point about people joining back when we had houses...the game was much more popular then so of course you would have more people joining.

Houses are not an answer to this problem.
 
I have the solution to all our issues (existing or not). What we need to do is bring back the houses. {RD} all the way. It brought about competitiveness amongst the clan and recruiting rivalry between houses to the point where people would fight over recruits. I mean how often do you see people fighting over recruits let alone trying to get someone to join past the point of a spam here and there or just saying if your interested in joining. I remember back in the day of houses we had people joining like crazy. I personally miss those days I joined eGO because of those houses kinda spurred a bit of excitement if you know what I mean.

I also miss houses but I also know they don't help in the end. The houses get too competitive, plus it usually ends up with the house leaving. As much as break ups in the clan try to stay clean, someone always says something, and it goes up the grapevine. I left this clan when FL broke up into the FA clan and FL. Basically what happened was there was a huge dispute about leaving, those who did got praised by starting off in high ranks. (FA had Pvt, Cpl, Maj, etc.) This worked out fine for about a month or two but then our not so populated servers got less popular, most the clan started to play CS:S, plus we were hardly ever on at the same time. Now don't get me wrong, I respect everyone from this community and FA, if they're still together. I'm just saying, for the sake of eGO, (Especially DoD:S, the game selling peak was hit a while ago) I don't think going back to houses would be the best idea.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top