New GPU Help

Zynro

I made one post
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
26
So I'm trying to get a new GPU. Except I have found 2 that really fit what I want and my budget.
Except I can't decide which.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150482
That, Or,
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150467

That.

The first has double the Stream Proc. Units, but is DDR3 and has a 100 less Clockspeed, and is 256-bit.

The other is DDR5, , half the Stream proc. Units, and 128-bit.

Which would be better?

Also, is XFX a good power supply company?
I was looking at this,
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817207007

Is it worth the money?
I can get that and the first GPU for a total of 100$ after rebate, is it worth it?
 
go with the 4850 i have one and they run great only thing is with that cooler it might run a lil hot mine has that style cooler on it and it runs around 52c just sitting there
 
My vote goes towards a 5770, xfx (the ones with the lifetime warranty)... no reason to invest in tech that is a few generations old.
 
My vote goes towards a 5770, xfx (the ones with the lifetime warranty)... no reason to invest in tech that is a few generations old.
The only difference between the XFX links the OP provided, and the link I provided, is that one has the double lifetime warranty while the others don't.

The only reason you would need a double lifetime warranty is if you are planning to resell the card at a later date to someone else. The person you sell the card to will receive his own lifetime warranty.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top