[Realism] Campaign 4 Battle 4 Information!

Not never, I have been at a practice and a battle. However, I have a RL task master who is more strict and powerful than you, Hitler, and Mussolini combined!

Quality reply
 
Was the fast download directory ever fixed so that we could download maps? If not, is there a good place to get the correct map file?
 
dang it I keep having to work on saturdays im going to get my schedule moved around so i can have saturday nights off lol
 
Was the fast download directory ever fixed so that we could download maps? If not, is there a good place to get the correct map file?

Three things, maybe.

One, we might have the download server fixed by then. That would be idela.

Two, if we don't then I will load maps on my server and you can connect there to download and try them out.

Three, failing all else we will provide links to download on vent before the event starts.
 
Dont forget that this is the only Euro Realism of the entire campaign!!!
 
Was the fast download directory ever fixed so that we could download maps? If not, is there a good place to get the correct map file?






Add me on Steam Nosh and I might be able to help you.
I had to figure that one out yesterday so, will only take a few mins. It'll be along the lines of what ronpaul said.





24qq1c0.png
 

Latest posts

Back
Top