reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Mar 17, 2011 #21 Does thermal armor make it faster? Similar to how racing stripes make your car faster i'm guessing?
T R I L L I made one post Joined Feb 24, 2011 Messages 26 Mar 18, 2011 #22 PewPewBangBang said: nice.....since when did the P67 sabertooth go back on sale?? newegg don't have it Click to expand... I found one at excaliberpc.com reflex99 said: Does thermal armor make it faster? Similar to how racing stripes make your car faster i'm guessing? Click to expand... The thermal armor has been tested. Although the results are not dramatic, the thermal armor does decrease temperatures. Article http://www.vortez.net/articles_pages/asus_sabertooth_p67_motherboard_review,6.html
PewPewBangBang said: nice.....since when did the P67 sabertooth go back on sale?? newegg don't have it Click to expand... I found one at excaliberpc.com reflex99 said: Does thermal armor make it faster? Similar to how racing stripes make your car faster i'm guessing? Click to expand... The thermal armor has been tested. Although the results are not dramatic, the thermal armor does decrease temperatures. Article http://www.vortez.net/articles_pages/asus_sabertooth_p67_motherboard_review,6.html