Computer Skills

What computer skills do you have?

  • Programming

    Points: 19 67.9%
  • Animating

    Points: 4 14.3%
  • Graphic Arts

    Points: 15 53.6%
  • Game/Mod Engines

    Points: 6 21.4%
  • Other-Please post below

    Points: 4 14.3%

  • Total voters
    28

Deater

Active Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2008
Messages
278
Computer Skills-Please Vote!!!

What kind of computer skills do you guys have? For example, programming, graphic arts, animating, etc. Do you guys have any skills with programs like blender, 3d max or other animation/game engines?
My skills are programming and game engines.
 
Last edited:
If anyone is interested in learning some basic game engine skills send me a pm. 100% free animation/game engine @ www.blender.org. Post any questions!
 
Would love to learn how to program, but it confuses me. :| I really don'y posses any of the skills listed above.
 
I can do some ruby programming and some c++. I am also beginning to work with Photoshop, Flash and Illustrator with school.
 
Would anyone be interested in possibly making a small game? We would need all the positions above. Also for you programmers, do you have any experience with pygame?
 
not really helpful to your project at all,

Does hardware/overclocking count as a skill?

I would say i'm a pretty decent overclocker.....(see sig)

;)
 
not really helpful to your project at all,

Does hardware/overclocking count as a skill?

I would say i'm a pretty decent overclocker.....(see sig)

;)

It's not hard to overclock when you have an unlocked CPU and DICE. :sleep:
 
oh that's right, it was just a 650. Still, 32nm chip + DICE isn't that hard, bro.
 
Would anyone be interested in possibly making a small game? We would need all the positions above. Also for you programmers, do you have any experience with pygame?

I'm really not a huge fan of python, but I do like what "they" did with pygame. (although, if i remember right, pygame actually now uses javascript...)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top