Hello awesome tech people!
Ok soo...
When I am gaming..
SOMETIMES, my graphics card fan makes a buzzing noise or something different than the normal noise. MOST OF THE TIME, my computer then makes this weird chemical or burning like smell. After a couple minutes, my computer just shuts down. It doesn't go to the "Shutting down" screen. The entire computer just abruptly shuts off.
Specs below!
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/ca/e...3158-12133158-12133158-81670277-81959216.html
Couple differences..
I changed my 300 W PSU for a new 600W PSU some time last month thinking my PSU was at fault. Basically, same problem occurred before and after I put in a new PSU.
Installed a.. ATI HD Radeon 4350 graphics card maybe 8 months ago.
Anyone think they can help me out in solving this issue?
Thanks
Ok soo...
When I am gaming..
SOMETIMES, my graphics card fan makes a buzzing noise or something different than the normal noise. MOST OF THE TIME, my computer then makes this weird chemical or burning like smell. After a couple minutes, my computer just shuts down. It doesn't go to the "Shutting down" screen. The entire computer just abruptly shuts off.
Specs below!
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/ca/e...3158-12133158-12133158-81670277-81959216.html
Couple differences..
I changed my 300 W PSU for a new 600W PSU some time last month thinking my PSU was at fault. Basically, same problem occurred before and after I put in a new PSU.
Installed a.. ATI HD Radeon 4350 graphics card maybe 8 months ago.
Anyone think they can help me out in solving this issue?
Thanks
















