My new baby <3

reflex99

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
4,044
dv6T%20order%20edit.png


I'm so excited!
 
yea, just something i can take with me.

My 10lb Alienware is cool and all, but carrying it arround is a pain.

I have an Inspiron 1545, but it uses Intel graphics, so playing games is a lost cause.....
 
nice, but i still prefer desktop's for gaming
btw teach me how to ubuntu :p
 
I prefer desktops too, but carrying them everywhere is kinda annoying.

Ubuntu:


go to the website.

Download the iso

burn disc

put into disk drive

boot from disc

follow instructions......
 
I prefer desktops too, but carrying them everywhere is kinda annoying.

Ubuntu:


go to the website.

Download the iso

burn disc

put into disk drive

boot from disc

follow instructions......

message phobus on steam...

realize ubuntu is cool...

fixed
 
I bought the dv6t last summer, similar deal. Just a heads up, there will be heat issues.
 
How do you get such good coupons???? A $400 discount :o??

ninja skillz


I bought the dv6t last summer, similar deal. Just a heads up, there will be heat issues.

appearently they fixed it on the new DV6T

laptop + decent hardware = heat issues.

this is false

Alienware M9700 = beast hardware, no heat issues. It may roast your balls, but the hardware stays cool enough.
 
My laptop doesn't roast my balls. And the fan rarely kicks in, even with a bunch of tabs open and youtube videos goin.
 
:(

Not yet. My next one probably will. If I do get a new one. >.>
 
Back
Top