- Joined
- Dec 6, 2010
- Messages
- 4,369
I have the logitech MX 518 and I love it. Its a good mouse and solidly built and has plenty of dpi. There are very few instances when I would want higher dpi.
My one suggestion when buying a mouse is that if you want the mouse to last then you want to make sure you have a good mouse pad for it. If you don't have a good mouse pad then the pads on the bottom will slowly fall off and you'll lose the nice smooth gliding of the mouse.
The only reason I'm thinking about replacing my MX518 is because I have a newegg gift card which I'm going to spend at least part of on a decent gaming mouse pad cause mine is a really bad stock one. Most stock ones are probably fine as long as they don't have an holographic aspect to them.
As for keyboards I definitely agree that there is no need to go fancy. As long as the keys don't stick it's fine so your stock keyboard is probably fine. Also if you ever rage like the German kid who wants to play Unreal Tournament then you don't have to feel bad for breaking a $60 keyboard. I would post the video but it's got some explicit language so if you want it PM me.
My one suggestion when buying a mouse is that if you want the mouse to last then you want to make sure you have a good mouse pad for it. If you don't have a good mouse pad then the pads on the bottom will slowly fall off and you'll lose the nice smooth gliding of the mouse.
The only reason I'm thinking about replacing my MX518 is because I have a newegg gift card which I'm going to spend at least part of on a decent gaming mouse pad cause mine is a really bad stock one. Most stock ones are probably fine as long as they don't have an holographic aspect to them.
As for keyboards I definitely agree that there is no need to go fancy. As long as the keys don't stick it's fine so your stock keyboard is probably fine. Also if you ever rage like the German kid who wants to play Unreal Tournament then you don't have to feel bad for breaking a $60 keyboard. I would post the video but it's got some explicit language so if you want it PM me.


















