Besides all the E3 news coming out, Apple had their own conference, where they unveiled the iCloud.
Now, from a cursory look, some of the news articles about it used four words that hit a nerve with me: Comparable to Zune Pass.
The Zune Pass is one of my greatest reasons sticking with the Zune and avoiding to ever downloading music illegally and installing iTunes on my computer. I'm happy to pay my $15/mo for unlimited downloading of songs + the purchase of 10 songs/mo. With the iCloud, it's $25/yr, and you can have your songs replaced/updated if you use iCloud. Does that mean I can download the songs for free if I subscribe, or is it just a one time event, swapping "illegally" downloaded music and replacing it with a better sounding version? Who can explain this to me?
Now, from a cursory look, some of the news articles about it used four words that hit a nerve with me: Comparable to Zune Pass.
The Zune Pass is one of my greatest reasons sticking with the Zune and avoiding to ever downloading music illegally and installing iTunes on my computer. I'm happy to pay my $15/mo for unlimited downloading of songs + the purchase of 10 songs/mo. With the iCloud, it's $25/yr, and you can have your songs replaced/updated if you use iCloud. Does that mean I can download the songs for free if I subscribe, or is it just a one time event, swapping "illegally" downloaded music and replacing it with a better sounding version? Who can explain this to me?







