My first build

Please please please don't spend $200 on a GTX460. If you're going to spend $200 on a GPU, get either a Radeon 6870 or a GTX 560 (not Ti). If you want a GTX460, you shouldn't pay more than $130. A Radeon 6850 is better than a 460 and can be had for $150 right now. The only reason the GTX460 is getting priced high is because supply is dwindling.
 
Please please please don't spend $200 on a GTX460. If you're going to spend $200 on a GPU, get either a Radeon 6870 or a GTX 560 (not Ti). If you want a GTX460, you shouldn't pay more than $130. A Radeon 6850 is better than a 460 and can be had for $150 right now. The only reason the GTX460 is getting priced high is because supply is dwindling.

^ Even more savings! :w00t:

Maybe you could use the savings to jack your RAM up to 6 to 8GB?
 
I was looking at the raedon, I don't really have a budget, so if I were to go over.. That would be fine. I was just trying to keep it around 900 :) thanks for all of the help
 
Back
Top