Windows can not boot

Rathion

Famous
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
442
Hello, Minutes ago I was playing APB while on ventrilo and my windows 7 ultimate PC decided to shut down for a update. I was angered but whatever, I go and get some food and come back, it freezes on bootup, try again, freezes in the same spot. I try the repair utility when it prompts me next boot up, freezes during boot up. I try pulling out a windows 7 disc to do system repair and it DOESN'T boot. I'm confused. Did microsoft break my computer D:
 
If I understand what you're saying, you should try to boot your pc into safe mode. If it boots and starts running, then you know it is not a problem with the operating system itself. If you try to boot into safe mode, and it still freezes, it is most likely that your OS is corrupted in some way. In that case, I would back up the hard drive on to another drive, and re-install your OS onto the drive.

Hope this is helpful :)
 
Sometimes my PC does not boot up, after several tries and letting it run for about 10 mins it will eventually load.
 
What will happen is windows knows something is wrong so it trys to prompt me to do the launch repair utility, so I do, and it freezes on the vista loading bar type thing. If I try to boot normally I can't get far enough to prompt into safe mode and it freezes when orbs are just reaching eachother to form the windows logo. If I try to boot into ther CD the logo forms and that animation freezes.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top