InfoPath

Numb3rs

Famous
Joined
May 18, 2008
Messages
479
Not sure if anyone here has every worked with InfoPath or SharePoint, but I have looked over the past 3 days to find a solution to my problems and couldn't find anything helpful.

I am working on a project for work and I built a form with InfoPath. The forms works like it should and it responds to almost everything I want it to do. But, I wanted to add into the coding an extra step to make it easier to file away the form after it has been saved.

On my sharepoint site at work, I have 4 folder. Each folder is set up for each of the 4 Sites I work at. The form has a drop down box that has each of the the 4 sites. What I am trying to do is have the Drop down box choice work with where its going to save or rather the folder on where its going to save.

Example- If field3 = value2 than save www.sitename.com/folder3

I am not that good at back end coding. I went to a site already that said they could answer any question within 24 hours..... I'm still wait after 2 days. I hope someone can help me out.

Numb3rs
 

Latest posts

Back
Top