I have narrowed it down to these 2 monitors.
I was ready to buy #1 but figured I might as well ask you guys for help
1. Dell - ST2420L 24-inch Full HD Widescreen Monitor with LED 179.99$ on sale regular 259.99$
http://accessories.dell.com/sna/pro...e_bnrank=1&baynote_irrank=0&~ck=baynoteSearch
2. Asus- VH238H Full HD HDMI LED Backlight LCD Monitor w/Speakers 250cd/m2 ASCR 50,000,000:1 189.99$ Regular 209.99$ + 10$ Mail In Rebate
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236117
P.S: My aunt works for dell so I get a 15% discount so is it worth saving the money or is the ASUS far superior?
Thanks for the help
I was ready to buy #1 but figured I might as well ask you guys for help

1. Dell - ST2420L 24-inch Full HD Widescreen Monitor with LED 179.99$ on sale regular 259.99$
http://accessories.dell.com/sna/pro...e_bnrank=1&baynote_irrank=0&~ck=baynoteSearch
2. Asus- VH238H Full HD HDMI LED Backlight LCD Monitor w/Speakers 250cd/m2 ASCR 50,000,000:1 189.99$ Regular 209.99$ + 10$ Mail In Rebate
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236117
P.S: My aunt works for dell so I get a 15% discount so is it worth saving the money or is the ASUS far superior?
Thanks for the help








