Edgegamers forum upload avatar problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizXn

Active Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
339
I've gotten this problem a lot and I have no idea why. Whenever I try and upload an avatar I always get a notification that says "Unable to move/copy file". Now I don't have an avatar.

I've checked all my img files are under 30 kb and 125x125 or under

buns.jpg
 
It's actually an easy fix with the new url and vBulletin. the only thing is that the web admin needs to do it :) Patience and I bet they will fix it soon enough.
 
Question has been asked before in the link Darth provided. Thanks Darth.

I will follow-up to see where we're at. Hopefully there will be an announcement that it's been fixed in the near future.

Thread closed.

Update: Council is aware, and currently working on the problem. However, one of the tech support members are away, so it'll take some time until he returns or relays instructions to those present to fix.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top